Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Black Hole 70L Duffel Bag
One of the larger offerings in Patagonia's Black Hole lineup, the 70L is what we grab for longer trips and shorter multi-day adventures that require more layers and gear. Despite its spacious storage, this bag maintains a relatively compact size and is still easy to carry thanks to its deployable backpack straps and removable shoulder straps.
- Durable travel-friendly bag with spacious storage for longer trips
- Ripstop fabric is ultra-tough for trips to rugged environments
- Highly water-resistant design keeps your gear dry in the rain
- Backpack straps deploy quickly for an easy hands-free carry
- Daisy chains let you lash on extra equipment and gear
- Zippered side pocket keeps smaller items close by as you travel
- Removable shoulder strap provides another hands-free carry option
- Item #PAT02ZD
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.