Select style & size:Select options
Black Hole 70L Duffel Bag
Say hello to the Patagonia Black Hole 70L Duffel Bag, your new best friend on cross-country road trips, week-long camping trips, and gear-hauling weekend adventures. One of the larger offerings in Patagonia's Black Hole lineup, the 70L was designed for longer trips and shorter multi-day adventures that require more layers and gear. Despite its spacious 70 liters of storage, this bag maintains a relatively compact size and is still easy to carry thanks to its deployable backpack straps and removable shoulder straps. Its tough and ultra-durable construction is ready for hard usage on endless travels, while its highly water-resistant performance is prepared to travel into the rainy season on far-flung adventures. Daisy chain loops provide lashing points for any gear that wouldn't fit into the bag, and a small zippered side pocket lets you keep travel essentials like books and snacks close by.
- Durable travel-friendly bag with spacious storage for longer trips
- Ripstop fabric is ultra-tough for trips to rugged environments
- Highly water-resistant design keeps your gear dry in the rain
- Backpack straps deploy quickly for an easy hands-free carry
- Daisy chains let you lash on extra equipment and gear
- Zippered side pocket keeps smaller items close by as you travel
- Removable shoulder strap provides another hands-free carry option
- Item #PAT02ZD
- Q & A
All purpose gear hauler
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I purchased this bag 3 years ago and the bag has met ever need I can through at it. It has been my go to gear hauler for 4-5 lengthy trips each year, been checked onto countless planes and dragged and off boats all season long. I am just reviewing the bag now, because despite its large size, I now bring more gear with me than I use to and need to purchase a second bag.
Can this be a carry on for a flight?
What are the dimensions of the 70L Black Hole?
This Patagonia duffel has the dimensions of 28" x 17.5" x 13"