Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Black Hole 55L Duffel Bag
Patagonia calls its line of ultra-durable duffel bags the Black Hole series because they swallow up clothes and gear in a seemingly endless void of space, and even though it's not the largest in the lineup, the Black Hole 55L Duffel Bag might embody this more than any other. You'll be pleasantly surprised by its storage capacity on gear-intensive weekend travels or longer trips where you end up packing a bit lighter. Its burly and bombroof ripstop fabric withstands wear and tear from endless adventures, and doesn't mind being tossed down on rocky and rugged surfaces. The Black Hole series also boasts a highly water-resistant construction that keeps your stuff dry from all but the most relentless downpours, so you can have some peace of mind when your bag's resting in the back of a pickup. Deployable backpack straps make it easy to carry when you're wandering new cities or hiking trails, while daisy chain loops provide lashing points for extra equipment and gear.
- Patagonia's toughest and most versatile duffel for all your travels
- Ultra-durable ripstop fabric withstands the wear of rugged trips
- Highly water-resistant construction keeps your gear dry in the rain
- Backpack straps make it easy to carry through crowded city streets
- Daisy chain loops let you lash on any gear that won't fit in the bag
- Zippered side pocket is a handy place to keep snacks and books
- Removable shoulder straps provides an additional hands-free carry
- 55L size offers versatility for both weekend travel and longer trips
- Item #PAT02ZC
4.5 based on 21 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.