Why We Like The Patagonia Black Hole 100L Duffel Bag
If we've got too much gear to fit into the Patagonia Black Hole 100L Duffel Bag then we might want to think about repacking. Epitomizing the name Black Hole, Patagonia's largest duffel bag offers endless space for our layers, equipment, snacks, and other essential items for any and all extended trips. It's made with the same recycled, bombproof ripstop fabric as the rest of Patagonia's Black Hole line to offer highly water-resistant protection for unsavory conditions—all in an eco-friendly design.
- Spacious and ultra-durable duffel bag for your extended travels
- Recycled ripstop fabric is highly water resistant for rainy days
- Tough construction withstands endless abuse in the mountains
- 100L main compartment fits all of your gear and layers on long trips
- Removable shoulder and backpack straps offer multiple ways to carry
- Daisy chain loops make it easy to lash on gear and equipment
- Zippered pocket makes it easy to access snacks or books
- Base of the bag is padded to protect your items on rough terrain
- Item #PAT02ZE
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 900D postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop, TPU-film coating, DWR coating, [lining] 200D recycled polyester, PU coating, DWR coating
- 100L (6102cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- padded, convertible
- Shoulder Strap
- padded, removable
- [external] 1 zippered stash, [internal] 2 mesh lid
- yes, bottom
- 31.5 x 19.5 x 14.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 9.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help