Patagonia's popular duffel turned daypack.
Adventurers all around the world recognize Patagonia's Black Hole collection as some of the burliest, most convenient means of getting gear from here to there, and that now includes everyday life with the Black Hole 30L Backpack. This mid-sized option is particularly reliable for long days across the city, with a small glimmer of hope that you'll be able to take a short hike around sunset. Just switch out your laptop for a hydration reservoir inside the pack's padded sleeve, add a couple layers and food to the main compartment, and abandon your work load in the car for an hour of outdoors pleasure. Patagonia built this backpack out of that same smooth, shiny, resilient fabric that makes the Black Hole Duffel durable against weather and travel alike.
- Casual daypack designed just like Patagonia's classic duffel
- 30L capacity suitable for a full day of urban pursuits
- Padded sleeve protects laptops, and front stash pockets headphones
- DWR-treated fabric sheds rainfall, moisture, and spilled drinks
- Padded mesh lines back and shoulders for breathable ventilation
- Item #PAT023L
- Q & A
Corey from Patagonia shares his thoughts on the new Black Hole 30L pack.