Select style & size:Select options
Black Hole 70L Wheeled Duffel
When you've got as much gear as you do it can be hard to lug it all from place to place. Give yourself a helping hand with the Patagonia Black Hole 70L Wheeled Duffel. This sturdy travel bag makes it easy to tote along everything you need on gear-intensive weekend trips or longer trips where you're packing light. The telescoping handle and smooth wheels make it easy to navigate crowded airport terminals and bustling city streets, while the ultra-tough ripstop fabric keeps your gear protected with a durable construction and highly water-resistant performance. The spacious 70L compartment features a top-loading system that makes it easy to cram in everything you can fit, and a zippered side pocket offers quick access to tasty snacks, extra layers, or your travel read. Plus, you've got a few extra gear loops that let you lash on any equipment that won't fit inside.
- Durable wheeled duffel that brings all your gear along for the ride
- Telescoping handle stows when not in use to fit for easy packing
- Smooth wheels handle cobblestone streets and dirt roads with ease
- Ultra-durable fabric is super tough and highly water resistant
- Zippered stash pocket keeps smaller essential items handy
- Daisy chain loops help you lash on additional gear and equipment
- Item #PAT02ZG
- Q & A
Awesome travel Bag
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Is lite, tough and stylish. I took this bag down to the tropic where it rains every day and to my surprise it kept my stuff dry. I took it as carry on and didn't have any problem with the airline (US domestic flight). I recommend checking with the airline first to make sure they accepted as carry on. Over all love the bag, love the style and the brand.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Took this bag with me to Europe for 2 weeks, and it was awesome! Such a good size because it is impossible to go over 50 lbs with it and it is easy to wheel around. It is just a little too big for a carry on. Extremely durable, not to mention that it looks cool.