Why We Like The Black Hole 70L Wheeled Duffel
When you've got as much gear as we do it can be hard to lug it all from place to place. Give yourself a helping hand with the Patagonia Black Hole 70L Wheeled Duffel. This sturdy travel bag makes it easy to tote along everything you need on gear-intensive weekend trips or longer trips where you're packing light. The telescoping handle and smooth wheels make it easy to navigate crowded airport terminals and bustling city streets, while the ultra-tough ripstop fabric keeps your gear protected with a durable construction and highly water-resistant performance. The spacious 70L compartment features a top-loading system that makes it easy to cram in everything you can fit, and a zippered side pocket offers quick access to tasty snacks, extra layers, or your travel read. Plus, you've got a few extra gear loops that let you lash on any equipment that won't fit inside.
- Durable wheeled duffel brings all our gear along for the ride
- Telescoping handle stows when not in use to fit for easy packing
- Smooth wheels handle cobblestone streets and dirt roads with ease
- Ultra-durable fabric is super tough and highly water resistant
- Zippered stash pocket keeps smaller essential items handy
- Daisy chain loops help you lash on additional gear and equipment
- Item #PAT02ZG
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 900D postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop, TPU-film laminate, [lining] 200D recycled polyester, PU coating
- 70L (4028cu in)
- 2 oversized wheels
- [external] 1 zippered side, [internal] 2 mesh lid
- internal straps
- 27.5 x 14 x 11.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 7lb 13.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 1, 2022
Great excursion bag
- I've used it several times
Great bag for about a week of travel - goes through airport baggage systems no problem, rolls easily loaded or unloaded, fits in trunks and other tight spaces due to unstructured design....what's not to love?
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help