Select style & size:Select options
Black Hole 40L Wheeled Duffel
Maybe the perfect bag for long-weekend getaways, Patagonia's ultra-durable Black Hole 40L Wheeled Duffel keeps your stuff securely stashed as you stroll down city streets and dirt mountain roads alike. It's made with the same burly, highly water-resistant ripstop fabric that Patagonia uses in all of their Black Hole bags, so your stuff will stay protected through not only the wear and tear of travel, but also through rainy and snowy weather. And as if the 40L carry-on size wasn't airport-friendly enough, you've also got a telescoping handle with a set of smooth wheels to help you easily navigate crowded airports when you're making a mad dash to your gate.
- Carry-on friendly duffel with a durable travel-friendly construction
- Telescoping handle and wheels help you navigate bustling terminals
- Burly ripstop fabric is highly-water resistant for rainy weather
- 40L size is carry-on friendly for weekend travels with old friends
- Internal compression helps keep your gear in place as you fly
- Daisy-chain gear loops let you lash on extra equipment
- Internal and external pockets help you keep small items organized
- Item #PAT02ZF
- Q & A
Great for travel or weekends away.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This 40L Wheeled Duffel was perfect for my recent trip around Europe. I wheeled it all over, airports, train stations, old cities with cobblestoned streets... It worked perfectly, the wheels are nice, big and strong and the handle is sturdy and comes out quickly. The fabric is the same that you would find on any of the Black-Hole duffels. It was great, one day it was raining when I was traveling between the train station and my hotel and none of my gear got wet.