Select a size:
Why We Like The Black Hole 40L Wheeled Duffel
Our favorite bag for long-weekend getaways, Patagonia's ultra-durable Black Hole 40L Wheeled Duffel keeps our stuff securely stashed as we stroll down city streets and dirt mountain roads alike. It's made with the same burly, highly water-resistant ripstop fabric that Patagonia uses in all of their Black Hole bags, so our stuff stays protected through not only the wear-and-tear of travel, but also through rainy and snowy weather. And as if the 40L carry-on size wasn't airport-friendly enough, it also has a telescoping handle with a set of smooth wheels to help us easily navigate crowded airports when we're making a mad dash to your gate.
- Carry-on friendly duffel with a durable travel-friendly construction
- Telescoping handle and wheels help us navigate bustling terminals
- Burly ripstop fabric is highly-water resistant for rainy weather
- 40L size is carry-on friendly for weekend travels with old friends
- Internal compression helps keep your gear in place as we fly
- Daisy-chain gear loops let us lash on extra equipment
- Internal and external pockets help us keep small items organized
- Item #PAT02ZF
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 900D postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop, TPU coating, DWR coating, [lining] 100D recycled polyester, PU coating, DWR coating
- 40L (2441cu in)
- [external] 1 zippered, [internal] 2 mesh
- 21.6 x 14 x 9.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 7lbs 0.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.