Select style & size:Select options
Rugged Construction Meets Smooth Sailing.
Equally at home rolling through ancient narrow alleys in European cities as it is through gleaming modern airports, the Patagonia Black Hole 40L Wheeled Duffel does it all. The Black Hole is highly water-resistant thanks to the TPU film laminate and DWR coating, and its super durable because of the 900D polyester fabric can take a beating and keep rolling.
You can throw this bag around by its haul handles without fear, and when you're traversing nothing but concrete, use the telescoping handle to pull this puppy and let the wheels do the work. Patagonia knows that load and tie-down options are essential with gear bags, so it has provided four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains for the big loads. Getting into the bag is a snap thanks to the U-shaped lid to the main compartment. Stay organized with the zippered exterior pocket and two zippered internal mesh pockets.
- Keep your gear well-protected when you travel with this bag
- Durable and water-resistant exterior safeguards the goods
- Organization pockets for small items
- Telescoping handles offer a convenient haul
- Rolling wheels are super sturdy and roll over terrain with ease
- Internal compression straps keep items secure
- Item #PAT01PF
- Q & A
The Black Hole 40L measures 21.5" x 14.5" x 9". Patagonia calls this pack a carry-on duffle. Always good to confirm dimensions with your airline before flying.