Select style & size:Select options
Black Hole 2L Waist Pack
Whether you're traveling your local trails or traveling the world, the Patagonia Black Hole 2L Waist Pack will be there to store extra layers, photography equipment, and any other gear you'll need to get the most out of your travels. Made from Patagonia's ultra-durable and highly-weather resistant Black Hole ripstop fabric, this high-capacity waist pack can withstand the wear and tear of any adventure. The large front pocket holds the bulk of your belongings, while the zippered front pocket holds phones, camera batteries, and other small items. Two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated when exploring new landscapes, and the mesh lumbar panel boasts excellent breathability to keep you comfortable in hot climates. And finally, to keep the load closer to your body and to keep your back happy there are easy-to-use compression straps on either side.
- A versatile waist pack for adventures close by and far from home
- Black Hole fabric is super durable and highly water resistant
- Breathable mesh paneling insures comfort in warmer weather
- Large main compartment holds gear, gadgets, and extra layers
- Stretch mesh pockets hold water bottles or a hat and glove
- Small zippered pockets keeps your phone safely stowed away
- Compression straps pull the load closer and hold extra gear
- Item #PAT02OV
- Q & A
It's the Black Hole FANNY PACK!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Patagonia totally killed it with the duffel bag, but now they have the hip pack as well and it is just as rad as the duffel!! I love the cup holder on the side of the pouch and the sweet padding between the pack and hip. So much room for anything you're looking to carry instead of finding pocket space for them but doesn't feel like a backpack on your hip. This thing is sweet! Worth every penny