The Women's Bivy Down Jacket is a staple in Patagonia's collection of insulators. A western-inspired yoke gives a more casual style, and the water-resistant shell sheds snowfall whether you're hanging at the ski resort's parking lot or chilling in a cold campsite for the night. In keeping up with Patagonia's high standards for sustainability, the Bivy Down is made with 100% recycled fabrics and down insulation.
- Patagonia's staple down jacket keeps warm in the cold
- Water-resistant shell and down insulation are 100% recycled
- Snap front lends a traditional, retro look
- Handwarmer pockets lined in microfleece for a soft feel
- Item #PATZ9L2
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester [yoke] 100% recycled nylon, DWR
- 600-fill down (100% recycled)
- 2 hand, 1 zippered interior
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?