Select a Size
Select a Color
Home on the range.
Whether you're prepping your raised bed gardens in anticipation of the first fall frost, or you're corralling the chickens before bed, the Patagonia Women's Bivy Hooded Down Vest offers hardy warmth and performance. Made with rugged nylon canvas, the Bivy boasts a tenacious construction that's chore-friendly (no matter how much square footage you rent or own), while the DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay. The 600-fill down insulation keeps you roasty-toasty, and it's entirely recycled from lightly used down products. And when you need to really hunker down, an insulated hood and two hand pockets provide added furnace-like fervor.
- A mountain-town approved vest for cold weather
- Hardy nylon canvas fabric resists wear and tear
- DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay
- 600-fill down insulation is entirely recycled
- Fixed, insulated hood and hand pockets provide added warmth
- Designed to blur the lines between adventure and life, Patagonia creates durable and mountain-inspired clothing
- Item #PATZ9L1
- [exterior] 100% nylon canvas, [lining] 100% polyester plain weave, [yoke] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- 600-fill down
- 2 hand, 1 interior chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?