Why We Like The Bivy Down Vest
If our little guy is getting chilled, Patagonia's Bivy Down Vest is what we toss on him. The high-fill down provides a huge amount of warmth for when the wind rolls in. And if the sun decides to shine its warm face again later in the day, the compressible fill packs down tight to stow it away easily.
- A toasty warm vest for chilly winter snow days
- Recycled nylon shell is wind and water-resistant
- 700-fill down provides compressible warmth
- Brushed handwarmer pockets keep his fingers warm
- Snapped placket for style and convenient on and off
- Item #PATZ9NZ
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex (30D recycled polyester ripstop), DWR finish
- 700-fill recycled down
- 2 handwarmer
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 9, 2021
- Size Bought
- 30 lbs
It looks so cute on my grandson. He is 3 ft tall and weights 30 Lbs . I sized up to a 4T so he would have room to grow. Plus you will put a fleece or sweatshirt underneath. I usually like to get a few seasons/years out of a Patagonia purchase. Great quality brand.
March 8, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
My son is 3 years old and I always order one size up. I ordered the 4t and it is pretty snug. For reference, he is 40” tall and 33 pounds. Otherwise we love the look and the warmth is perfect for fall and spring in Chicago