Cast a line in ultra-cool comfort.
The Patagonia Bimini Cap shades your head from scorching in the sun as you cast for bonefish off crystal-clear salt flats. Protecting your head from the sun, this hat features an elongated, floatable bill and a full neck drape to protect your head, face, and neck from the midsummer sun. This hat features a lightweight nylon ripstop fabric that offers fast-drying performance and sheds water with ease. Additionally, the CoolMax headband provides a comfortable fit and feel, while the internal elastic provides a snug, pressure-free fit.
- A lightweight hat for fishing in hot conditions
- Breezy fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- CoolMax headband provides a comfortable fit
- Full neck drape safeguards you from the sun's harmful rays
- Floatable bill features dark under belly to reduce glare
- Item #PAT01QI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I actually bought this it before going on a cruise, and it worked perfectly! Kept my face and neck shaded without overheating. Lightweight and dries super quickly!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great hat for keeping that neck and face safe from the suns UV rays. Would 10/10 buy again.
Let Me Tell You About This Bimini...
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this hat for my dad as a gift to do yard work in, here is what he had to say..." Fits nice and keeps the sun off my neck, cant ask for much else.. except for some help in the yard.. son." - HA! Maybe if you didnt live in Georgia Pops!