Better Sweater Jacket
The days of the chunky and itchy wool sweater has ended, with Patagonia’s eco-friendly, sleek Better Sweater jacket you no longer have to suffer for your warmth. Better than a traditional wool sweater, with a bulk-free design for layering, superior durability, and quick-drying properties, this polyester fleece is ideal for outdoor activities and casual comfort. Climbing with friends at the local crag or touring the farmer’s market downtown, the Better Sweater jacket, will slip-on and zip-up for convenient comfort and warmth.
The soft fleece interior insulates while the flat seams and knit face layer smoothly under a technical shell. Wear it over a T-shirt for mild spring weather and layer it under a ski shell for mid-winter midlayer performance. With a classic wool aesthetics and modern performance fabric, this sweater will keep you cozy year-round in a flattering contoured fit.
- A versatile fleece jacket for winter layering or spring solo wear
- Polyester knit offers wool like aesthetic for classic comfort and warmth
- Zipper wind flap keep brisk breezes at bay and seals body heat in
- Raglan sleeves provide seam-free comfort for carrying a backpack
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty in the cold
- Princess seams afford a flattering contoured shape and fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved, and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032O