Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Better Sweater Jacket
The days of the chunky and itchy wool sweater have ended, with Patagonia’s eco-friendly, sleek Better Sweater jacket you no longer have to suffer for your warmth. Better than a traditional wool sweater and with a bulk-free design for layering, superior durability, and quick-drying properties, this polyester fleece is ideal for outdoor activities and casual comfort. Climbing with friends at the local crag or touring the farmer’s market downtown? The Better Sweater jacket, will slip-on and zip-up for convenient comfort and warmth. The soft fleece interior insulates while the flat seams and knit face layer smoothly under a technical shell. Wear it over a T-shirt for mild spring weather and layer it under a ski shell for mid-winter performance. With a classic wool aesthetics and modern performance fabric, this sweater will keep you cozy year-round in a flattering contoured fit.
- A versatile fleece jacket for winter layering or spring solo wear
- Polyester knit offers wool-like aesthetic for classic warmth
- Zipper wind flap keep brisk breezes at bay and seals body heat in
- Raglan sleeves provide seam-free comfort for carrying a backpack
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty in the cold
- Princess seams afford a flattering contoured shape and fit
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved, and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032O
4.5 based on 136 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.