Better Sweater Jacket
Long gone are the days of moth-bitten woolen sweaters that are beyond repair: say hello to the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket. This warm fleece offers you the best of both worlds with its sweater-inspired knit and fleece interior, which is equal parts cozy and durable. Additionally, this bluesign approved fabric is spun with heathered yarns and dyed using a low-impact process that ultimately reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water (in comparison to conventional dyeing processes). A stand-up collar prevents brisk winds from permeating your core warmth, while the princess seams and raglan sleeves offer unimpeded mobility—making the Better Sweater ideal for just about all activities. Meanwhile the bevvy of pockets keep all of your small necessities close at hand and secure. So whether you're weeding the garden, climbing with friends, or simply taking a walk downtown, the Better Sweater Jacket assures steadfast style, comfort, and versatility.
- A versatile, flattering fleece for outdoor or casual wear
- Durable, soft fabric is inspired by knit sweaters
- Raglan sleeves and princess seams assure a comfortable fit
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Front zipper is equipped with wind flap and welt closure
- Item #PAT010U
- Q & A
Is there Men who wear womens xl? Waist line and armhole is extreamly differ from mens?