Better Sweater Jacket
Who says the adults are the only ones who get to be warm and stylish? The Patagonia Toddler Better Sweater Jacket lets your little one rock the same casual yet cozy style as their parents, so the whole family can match. The sweater-knit face and warm inner fleece give them a dressed-up look and all-day warmth, and the full-zip design makes it easy to get on and off. So while you leave for the office in your Better Sweater, they can zip up and get ready for a long day of paper work (coloring) and interdepartmental meetings (recess).
- Cozy hooded fleece with a dressed-up style just like the grown ups
- Soft inner fleece keeps them warm on cold-weather play sessions
- Sweater-knit face is stylish enough for formal family parties
- Full-zip design makes for an easy on/off at school
- Drop-in hand pockets keep toys and snacks close by
- Snug-fitting hood keeps their ears warm during windy recess games
- Item #PAT030L
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [size 2T] 15in
- 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 18, 2019
Hood is too shallow!
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
I bought two of these in different colors for my 1.5 year old son and 3.5 year old daughter and had to return them both because the hoods were entirely way too shallow. The hood barely made it half way over their head so half of their ears and full foreheads were not covered. I couldn't justify the price for virtually unusable hoods. Redesign the hood and it would be perfect!