Select a size:
Better Sweater Fleece Vest
When you want a cool weather vest that can do it all, your wardrobe calls for Patagonia’s Better Sweater Fleece vest. Its sleek heathered knit face can layer over your favorite flannel or fit smoothly under a hardshell for rainy-day hiking performance. With a classic wool aesthetic reminiscent of a woodsy fall cabin retreat, the Better Sweater vest augments your cold-weather apparel with timeless style and reliable performance.
- An insulating vest that transitions seamlessly from town to trail
- Midweight fleece material insulates for core warmth
- Flat seams and slim cut ensure bulk-free layering
- Fleece style interior provides extra-soft comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty
- Feathered knit fabric affords classic wool aesthetic
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT032Q
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 47 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.