Better Sweater Fleece Vest
The clean, classic style of Patagonia's Better Sweater material combines the timeless look of wool with the easy maintenance of polyester. This vest's fleece interior offers warmth without restricting movement, so it can be worn beneath a shell on cold ski day or layered over a flannel for nights on the town.
- A versatile vest for both active and casual pursuits
- Smooth-face fleece provides breathable warmth and style
- Hidden wind flap behind zippers helps keep the chill out
- Hand pockets offer a spot for cold hands or small items
- Bluesign-approved fabric reduces the product's environmental impact
- Slim fit looks sleek and on-point as you explore
- Item #PAT010X
- Q & A
Do the pockets have zippers?
Hey Rachel! Yes, the pockets on this vest do have zippers!
Do the mediums run small?
This vest tends to run pretty true to size.
Is this machine washable?
yes definitely. I usually recommend to be a little careful in the drier though, I stick to medium heat and pull it before it's fully dry. Helps the fleece stay nice longer.