Select Style & Size
Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Jacket
If you were your grom, what would you need to bookend a magical day on the slopes? Hot chocolate laden with marshmallows, a good book, roaring fire, fleece pants, and the Patagonia Girls' 1/4 Zip Better Sweater, obviously. Modeled after the same sweater that Ma and Pa own, this pullover features a stylish stand-up collar and sweater-inspired knit for cozy warmth. Additionally, this knit touts a low-impact dye process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, waste, and water (in comparison to conventional dying methods). The forward shoulder seams allow her to wear the pullover comfortably under a backpack when she insists on wearing it to school (because she will), and the zippered pocket on the sleeve ensures she's able to store her lip balm securely.
- A cozy pullover sweater for post-ski days and casual wear
- Knit fabric is cozy, warm, and bluesign approved
- Stitching is Fair Trade Certified
- Forward shoulder seams assure easy-wearing with a pack
- Zippered arm pocket keeps small items secure
- Hand-me-down ID label on the interior for convenience
- Item #PAT030R
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2018
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 150 lbs
Love the better sweater! Great quality shirt!
April 8, 2020
Hi, does the better sweater run small or true to size