Select a size:
Why We Like The Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket
If you're like some of us, and you love the classic look and trusted warmth of wool, but you want something better for outdoor activities, we can't help but recommend the Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket to act as an ideal eco-friendly alternative. Made with 100% recycled polyester and a low-impact dye process, the Better Sweater is better for you and for Mother Nature.
- Performance midlayer with a classic wool aesthetic
- Polyester fleece insulates and manages moisture
- Soft fleece interior adds comfort whether active or lounging
- Flat seams and slim fit ensure bulk-free layering
- Zippered sleeve pocket secures keys and cash
- 1/4-zip pullover style offers convenient ventilation
- Patagonia is committed to using low-impact dye processes in its products
- Item #PAT032P
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled polyester
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24.5in
- 1 zippered sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, climbing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 220 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.