Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket
When you love the classic look and trusted warmth of wool, but you want something better for outdoor activities, the Patagonia Better Sweater ¼-Zip Fleece Jacket is an ideal eco-friendly alternative. Made with 100% recycled polyester and a low-impact dye process the Better Sweater is better for you and Mother Nature.
The jacket’s soft fleece interior comfortably insulates while the flat seams and knit face layer smoothly under a ski shell or rain jacket. Whether you are lapping groomers or backpacking the backcountry, this jacket will keep you warm and dry as a performance midlayer. With a tailored fit and a slim cut that contours to the female shape, the Better Sweater not only layers easily but has a flattering look for casual days around town.
- A performance midlayer with a classic wool aesthetic
- Recycled polyester insulates and manages moisture
- Soft fleece interior provides added comfort when climbing
- Flat seams and slim cut ensure bulk-free layering
- Zippered sleeve pocket secures keys and cash
- ¼-zip pullover style enhances offers convenient ventilation
- Patagonia is committed to using low impact dye processes in their products
- Item #PAT032P