From the belly of the beast.
Whether your journey takes you to the low-belly peaks of Montana's Sapphire Range or to the airport tarmac, the Patagonia Men's Belgrano Pants provide adaptive performance and comfort. The Belgrano features a quick-drying fabric that's ideal for warmer temperatures or damp weather, while the DWR-treatment fends off light moisture should that fox rain last more than a few moments. The waist band has a mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort, and multiple pockets keep necessities secure and close at hand.
- Technical hiking pants fit for travel or the mountains
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly for your convenience
- DWR treatment fends off light moisture
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Gusseted inseam provides unimpeded mobility
- Regular rise in the waist, relaxed seat, and straight-cut legs
- Item #PAT01U7