Select style & size:Select options
A puffy coat won't cut it.
The Patagonia Boys' Beanie Hat boasts the warmth necessary for big-eared boys walking to school in winter's cold. This beanie features a soft fleece lining that adds warmth and stays soft next to the skin. The exterior fashions a recycled fabrication, which makes for a great conversation starter on the significance of being eco-friendly.
- A beanie for boys that refuse to stay inside on a snow day
- Recycled fabrication with fleece liner for enhanced softness
- Subtle mountainous print for mountainous mindsets
- Item #PAT01HE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift from my nephew in Migration Tails/Stone Blue. The whale's tail style seemed particularly appropriate given he lives near the coast in Maine.
cozy and nice looking
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
my son has 3 of these hats in different colors, he loves them and wears one each day. They are comfortable and warm and easy to put away when he has to take a hat off inside.
Fits snug but not too tight. Great look and seems to be warm.