Select Style & Size
Whether your little one is splashing in the river bank while you and your partner take turns fishing or learning to jump over waves at the beach, you and your family spend as much time outdoors as you can. That is why there is no shame in dressing your child in the Patagonia Baggies Short every other day throughout summer. Wind and water-resistant material make the Baggies the perfect material for playing outside while the elastic waistband is easy to slip on and off for when you turn around to notice the splashing went from the water to mud. And with enough room to accommodate a diaper, this summer is going to be smooth sailing.
- A toddler's summertime essential
- Wind and water-resistant material is splash proof
- Elastic waistband is easy to slip on and off
- Accommodates a diaper for pre-potty-trained kiddos
- Item #PAT02EF
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- 100% nylon, DWR finish
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 13, 2017
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 10"
- 120 lbs
My friend's little girl turned 2 just in time for shorts season! The grown up version of these shorts is amazing, so I knew these would be a hit. She loves them, and the patterns are adorable.