A Family Affair.
Ma and Pa swear by them, so it's no surprise that the designers over at Patagonia crafted up the Baggies Short for Infant Boys—after all, when it comes to durability and versatility, it's a family affair. The Baggies feature a Supplex nylon construction that's equal parts quick-drying, yet soft and durable. A DWR treatment sheds water quickly and makes those "oopsy" accidents a bit more easy to clean up after. Speaking of accidents, the shorts are designed to accommodate a diaper and feature an elastic waist band for easy diaper changes when that "uh-oh" is a little less than manageable.
- A durable and lightweight short for watery adventures
- Supplex fabric is quick drying and durable
- DWR treatment fends off moisture
- Design easily accommodates a diaper
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Item #PAT01P6
- Q & A
These shorts hold up to the Patagonia name. They fit well, dry quickly, and won't fall apart.
Popular Shorts for a reason!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
These baggies are perfect for outside activities. They run a bit big, as Patagonia kids stuff seems to do, but I like that so they have room to grow. Nice material and expect to perform the same way as the adult baggies so - Patagonia does it again.