Select Style & Size
- Shorts that make it easy to match your baby
- Elastic waistband is easy for Junior to pull up
- Diaper-friendly for your convenience
- DWR finish resists oopsy and uh-oh moments
- Item #PAT02EC
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- Supplex (recycled nylon), DWR
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2019
- 6` 1"
- 168 lbs
Awesome kids shorts!
October 30, 2018
Perfect for Active Toddlers
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
These shorts are great for toddlers - room to move and dry quickly!
August 31, 2018
Versatile Summer Style Shorts
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 2` 6"
- 26 lbs
These shorts are the perfect summer shorts for your little guy or girl. We took these traveling all summer. The quality is great, what you would expect from Patagonia, the fabric is light and comfy but still repels water. Kept our little guy looking cool whether at the pool or at school.
July 31, 2018
my nephew looks great in these while at the pool! The sizing is true to size and i love the way he looks while in them
June 19, 2017
These shorts hold up to the Patagonia name. They fit well, dry quickly, and won't fall apart.
April 25, 2017
Popular Shorts for a reason!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
These baggies are perfect for outside activities. They run a bit big, as Patagonia kids stuff seems to do, but I like that so they have room to grow. Nice material and expect to perform the same way as the adult baggies so - Patagonia does it again.