Select Style & Size
Your little guy always looks forward to rainy days because he gets to splash and stomp through as many puddles as he wants. And when he wears the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Baggies Jacket with some adorable rain boots and pants, he's free to play in that rainy wonderland for hours. Thanks to its Supplex nylon material and DWR finish, this jacket keeps him from getting soaked to the bone, especially with the help of the snap-on elastic hood. Once the sun comes back out, the jacket's UPF-rated 50+ protection and elastic hem and cuffs make him want to stay outside on the playground. And in case he feels too toasty, the jacket conveniently folds up and stows into its own hand pocket.
- Light jacket for windy playground days and spring showers
- Wind- and water-resistant nylon offers light weather protection
- 50+ UPF sun protection shelters him when the day clears up
- Elastic cuffs and hood offer a stay-put feel
- Zipper garage provide soft next-to-chin comfort
- Hood is easily removable for dry but windy days
- Item #PAT02EA
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- Supplex (100% nylon), DWR-treatment
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2017
Great little toddler rain jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
We bought this for my 3 year old for a rainy trip. It fits perfect o him right now and the pattern is super cute. I only wish they had a 4T so that he could grow into and wear it longer! It's not super baggy or anything and my son is pretty average so I would suggest sizing up one to get more use out of it unless your kid is on the smaller side.
August 3, 2017
Awesome for travel
- 5` 9"
- 170 lbs
compacts really small and is great for rain and bad weather. Pair it with the nano puff if it chilly and your little one is set!!