Embrace April showers.
Your little guy always looks forward to rainy days because he gets to splash and stomp through as many puddles as he wants. And when he wears the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Baggies Jacket with some adorable rain boots and pants, he's free to play in that rainy wonderland for hours. Thanks to its Supplex nylon material and DWR finish, this jacket keeps him from getting soaked to the bone, especially with the help of the snap-on elastic hood. Once the sun comes back out, the jacket's UPF-rated 50+ protection and elastic hem and cuffs make him want to stay outside on the playground. And in case he feels too toasty, the jacket conveniently folds up and stows into its own hand pocket.
- Light jacket for windy playground days and spring showers
- Wind- and water-resistant nylon offers light weather protection
- 50+ UPF sun protection shelters him when the day clears up
- Elastic cuffs and hood offer a stay-put feel
- Zipper garage provide soft next-to-chin comfort
- Hood is easily removable for dry but windy days
- Item #PAT02EA