Select Style & Size
Why We Like the Baggies Brimmer Hat
To keep the water's glare out of our eyes and the sun's rays from scorching our ears and nose while kayaking, we strap on Patagonia's Baggies Brimmer Hat. Whether we're slowly tracking through smooth, still water or navigating a bony river, we keep cool under the wide brim's shade and the crown's airy mesh lining. Any roostertails that find us simply roll right off the water-resistant fabric.
- Brimmed hat that has you covered wherever adventure takes you
- Recycled materials are breathable, durable, and eco-friendly
- Full-width brim with dark underbill protects you from the sun
- Cinchable back strap and chin strap give a secure fit
- Anti-odor and ultrasoft treatments provide daily wear comfort
- Item #PATZ99I
- [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish [headband] 100% recycled polyester, miDori bioSoft and HeiQ Fresh treated [lining] mesh
- toggled adjustable strap at back, adjustable chin strap
- floatable, semi-rigid
- sun hat
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, paddling, hiking, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2020
First brimmed hat
- I've put it through the wringer
Needed something to keep the sun out of my eyes while paddleboarding. A little skeptical at first but glad I picked this one. Cinch works great and helps keep the hat on you if you end up in the drink. From a durability aspect there no doubt in my mind this will be great for years to come.