Select Style & Size
She's been known to jump in the lake in the morning, climb trees all afternoon, build a fort come evening, and swim again when it gets dark, so she'll dig the Patagonia Baggies Girls' Short. It's made of quick-drying nylon and treated with a water-repellent coating so she won't stay wet when she's done swimming, and has a gusseted crotch for easy tree climbing and comfortable fort building.
- Cute shorts for your little one's active adventures
- Quick-drying recycled nylon is lightweight and comfortable
- Drawcord waist is adjustable for custom fit
- Gusset so shorts move with her as she goes
- Mesh pockets allow for easy draining
- Item #PAT02FF
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled nylon
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2020
Cute and Wears Like Nails
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I had a (purple!) pair of Baggies back in my teens, so its fun to see my now teen daughter wearing them as well. My 5' 95# fit daughter wears an XL, and has two pairs. She wears them in everyday use, as well as on river rafting adventures, hikes, etc. I'm certain we'll be buying more in a size up if needed.
June 14, 2018
The best kids shorts
- 6` 1"
- 168 lbs
The shorts are awesome