Back Pasture Jacket
Inspired by classic field jackets, the Patagonia Back Pasture Jacket offers rustic style and warmth for the shoulder seasons. Its durable, polyester ripstop fabric withstands the wear and tear of everyday wear while light insulation takes the edge off of brisk morning walks. A diamond quilt pattern and corduroy trim provide a sophisticated aesthetic so you can confidently wear the jacket from the stables to the city.
- Insulated, classic field jacket inspired coat for casual wear
- Recycled polyester face fabric resists everyday wear and tear
- Light insulation takes the edge of brisk shoulder season mornings
- 14-wale corduroy trim provides a sophisticated aesthetic
- Zippered chest pocket secures your small, everyday valuables
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets warm cold fingers on chilly mornings
- Center zipper has placket with snaps to block cold drafts
- Diamond quilt pattern provides classic field jacket style
- Item #PAT032E
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester ripstop, [lining] 100% recycled polyester, [trim] COOLMAX (76% organic cotton, 24% polyester corduroy)
- 60g Thermolite Eco92 (100% polyester, 92% recycled)
- 1 zippered chest, 2 handwarmer
- Baffle Construction
- diamond quilted
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 129 lbs
This is a cute lightweight jacket-perfect in spring & fall. The fit is a bit boxy & comes to mid hip. I usually wear a medium but exchanged for the small for a little more fitted look-still plenty of room to layer. Only dislike is that is slightly stiff but I think that it will soften up as worn. Love the collar & blue color.