Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit
From the bunny hill to the backyard, the Patagonia Toddler Girls' Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit provides rest-assured defense from winter's worst. The Baby Snow Pile One-Piece features a waterproof, breathable construction that fends off moisture or precipitation, while the synthetic Thermogreen insulation keeps your little one warm and cozy—even should they get wet. Additionally, the Thermogreen insulation is fashioned with a 92% recycled content, so you can feel good about keeping your little one safe and warm. A removable hood allows you to customize Junior's protection, and the elasticized waist keeps bulk to a minimum.
- A snow suit for snowy adventures
- Waterproof and breathable shell maintain defense
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Elasticized cuffs and leg openings seal out cold
- Reflective trim enhances overall visibility
- Grow-fit feature extends legs and sleeves an additional 2in
- Item #PAT023P
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] H2No Performance Standard, DWR treatment, (50D recycled nylon), [lining] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- 150g Thermogreen
- fully taped
- yes, removable
- 2 hand, 1 sleeve (pass)
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2019
Warm, comfy, and easy to put on
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 6"
- 125 lbs
This is a great toddler snow suit, my niece has been ripping around in the snow in this onesie with no complaints. Great for sledding or keeping warm on a winter walk. It is super easy to put on and stays on through all toddler wiggles and moves.