Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Weather protection for mini winter warriors.
From sledding at the park to taking on the bunny hill for the first time, keep your kid dry and toasty in the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit. H2No Performance Standard with fully taped seams keeps him from getting soaked when he's rollicking in the snow, and low-profile Thermogreen insulation helps him stay cozy in freezing temps without turning him into a puffy ball. Partially elasticized cuffs and hems create a secure seal over gloves and boots so snow doesn't sneak in. Best of all, the Grow-fit feature allows you to easily add two inches in length to the sleeves and the legs, so you're not out of luck when he hits a sudden growth spurt.
- Technical one-piece for playing comfortably in cold weather
- H2No 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Thermogreen insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Fully sealed seams prevent wetness from seeping in
- Grow-fit adds 2 inches in sleeves and legs for longer use
- Removable hood snaps off when not needed
- Elasticized hems fit over winter boots
- Back waist is elasticized to minimize bulk
- Item #PATZ9NU
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.