Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit
There are years of snow-day sledding and ski-resort ripping ahead, but for now your little adventurer is mostly focused on crawling, and that gets pretty wet in the snow. To keep them warm and dry in cold and snowy weather, hook them up with the Patagonia Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit. It's outfitted with a waterproof H2No shell and super-warm Thermogreen insulation, ensuring that they can take their first hobbling steps through the snow without worrying about being soaked and cold. The one-piece coverage extends to a removable hood, while partially elasticized leg and arm cuffs fit over boots and mitts to ensure that the cold stays out. And if you're worried about them outgrowing it next season, it's got a grow-fit feature that adds two inches on the legs and sleeves, so they'll still be covered when they've got that whole "walking" thing nailed down.
- This snowsuit keeps your winter-lover warm and dry in the snow
- H2No membrane ensures that they won't get wet rolling in the pow
- Thermogreen insulation delivers toasty warmth even if it gets soaked
- Removable hood gives them added coverage in snowy weather
- Elasticized cuffs and leg openings fit over boots and mitts
- Gusseted rise allows for free movement and accommodates diapers
- Grow-fit function adds two inches to sleeves and legs longer use
- Item #PAT023Q
- Q & A
Perfect for the coldest days
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 2'0"
- Weight: 24lbs
It can be tough to tell online which snowsuit will be the warmest for your little one - but I'm pretty sure this is it. It's heavily insulated without being too bulky. Kiddo is 14 months old going into fall so we got the size 18mo (12-18mo) hoping to at least get a full winter of use out of it (we definitely will). There's plenty of room to grow, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's able to wear this next fall too.
Other call-outs: the elastic loops at the feet are a lifesaver in keeping the legs from riding up out of her boots. The details and quality are well worth the price - I especially appreciate the reinforced knees and bottom, and the fact that the hood is removable. This is a very versatile piece of outerwear.