Select a size:
Why We Like The Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit
You're sure that your little one is going to be one heck of a powder hound one day, but right now the snow is taller than they are, and they're not too good at that whole "standing" thing yet. To keep them toasty and dry in winter weather grab the Patagonia Baby Snow Pile One-Piece Snow Suit. It's outfitted with a waterproof H2No shell and super-warm Thermogreen insulation, ensuring that they can take their first hobbling steps through the snow without worrying about being soaked and cold. The one-piece coverage extends to a removable hood, while partially elasticized leg and arm cuffs fit over boots and mitts to keep the snow at bay. And if you're worried about them outgrowing the suit next season, it's got a grow-fit feature that adds two inches on the legs and sleeves, so they'll still be covered when they've got their legs under them a little more.
- A one-piece snow suit for your up-and-coming Arctic explorer
- H2No shell locks out wet snow to keep them dry and fuss-free
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when things get wet
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from penetrating key areas
- Reflective details keep them visible in the dark and poor conditions
- Stretchy cuffs fit over boots and mitts to keep the snow out
- Grow-fit features accommodate growth-spurts for winters to come
- Item #PATZ9NS
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 150g Thermogreen (92% recycled polyester, 8% polyester)
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 left-sleeve pass
- adjustable elastic boot strap
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.