Select style & size:Select options
Baby Puff Mitts
Whether your little munchkin is extreme sledding, making a snowman, or just hanging out at preschool, the Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts are a welcome dose of insulation so their little hands don't get cold. Featuring a tough exterior that's finished with a Durable Water Repellent treatment, the Baby Puffs have a synthetic insulation layer for warmth and a recycled fleece liner that pumps up the cozy comfort and warmth. Great for wintertime play, the mitts even have an elastic closure, so your bundle of joy can get them on and off all on her own, well, maybe...
- Mittens for playing in the snow
- DWR treatment sheds moisture
- Synthetic insulation won't collapse when wet
- ThermaLite ECO92 is 92% recycled
- Slip-on design for easy on and off
- Elastic gauntlet fits over jacket sleeves
- Item #PAT02NJ
- Q & A
Warm and match the jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 5T
- Height: 3'3"
- Weight: 37lbs
These won't be the type to stay dry for hours of snow play, but they are perfect to keep little hands warm around town.