Flyfisher in training.
Until she's grown up and dexterous enough to start tying flies for you, her main job is memorizing your flawless casting technique—at least that's what you want her to think— and staying comfy in the Patagonia Infant Girls' Long-Sleeve Baby Little Sol Rashguard. Ideal for days on the water, this stretchy and UPF 50+ rated synthetic top protects from harmful rays and chilly breezes. The lap-shoulder neck opening with self-fabric binding on edges prevents her from uncomfortable as she mimics your casting technique from the shore.
- A 50+ UPF rated rashguard for days by the river or beach
- Made with silky soft and stretchy synthetic fabric
- Lap-shoulder neck opening for easy on and off
- A mix of bold solids and fun patterns
- Item #PAT01OT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12M
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 161lbs
Like any baby clothes, you have to go one size up. My baby has 6 month and the 12M fits OK.