Make sure his first beach day is a good one with the Patagonia Infant Boys' Baby Little Sol Rashguard protecting his skin from irritation and the sun's UV rays. Stretchy, recycled fabric with Fair Trade Certified sewing stays breathable and comfy during sandcastle building sessions, and the lap-shoulder neck opening with self-binding fabric makes on and off easier than a sea breeze.
- Protection from wind, sun, and irritation
- Stretchy material provides UPF protection
- Lap-shoulder neck with self-binding fabric
- Fair Trade Certified sewing and recycled fibers
- Item #PAT01OS
- Q & A
Keeping the little guy protected
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Haven't had a chance to use this a ton yet but looks to be a solid piece from Patagonia. As most kids stuff for Patagonia, looks to run a bit big and will fit him for awhile which is nice. Good material - ready for the fun in the sun!