Consensus Says: Toasty Is Good.
You love being warm (especially when you're swaddled up in your Patagonia Down Sweater), so by default your little one feels the toasty-cozy love when he's zipped up in his Down Sweater for Toddler Boys. Offering that same, feel-good sensation as the adult-sized jacket, this pint-sized Down Sweater features 600-fill down insulation for premium warmth. Additionally, the down insulation is a part of Patagonia's Traceable Down initiative, which means that the insulation is gleaned from animals that are never live-plucked or force-fed. The polyester mini-ripstop exterior safeguards the precious down insulation, while the DWR treatment helps fend off light bouts of moisture.
- Keep your little one cozy with this jacket
- Mini-ripstop exterior fends off wind
- DWR treatment provides light defense from moisture
- 600-fill insulation maintains warmth
- Zippered hand pockets offer cozy respite
- Jacket can be layered beneath a waterproof shell
- Item #PAT024M
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
It's a nice coat, but doesn't seem warm enough for a Midwestern winter.