Fun in the sun.
When it comes to summer fun, your little man is more akin to a fish than he is a real boy. So whether he's starting his first swim lessons or making sand cakes like it's hot, make sure he dons the Patagonia Toddler Boys' Baby Capilene Silkweight T-Shirt. Fashioned with a stretchy bluesign-approved fabric, this shirt assures unimpeded mobility as he makes his way around the kiddie pool, and the UPF 50 protection safeguards him from the sun's harmful rays. The flatlock seams bolster his comfort for day-long playing, while the Polygiene treatment ensures he doesn't smell too gnarly once the swim lesson is over.
- A lightweight shirt for fun in the sun
- Fabric is bluesign approved, stretchy, and soft
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and bolster comfort
- UPF 50 protection safeguards from the sun's rays
- Polygiene treatment keeps post-play funks at bay
- Item #PAT01OI
- Q & A
Great shirt for everything
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I initially started buying these shirts for my kids for hikes. As anybody with kids knows, when you have a baby/toddler their clothes are frequently went from drool, water, anything really. These shirts work out great for every day because they dry fast. I especially love them for camping and road trips when we are packing less. Of course, they are also great for hikes and under ski clothes.