When your upcoming alpine adventure requires some serious gram-counting, look no further than the waterproof, breathable Patagonia Ascensionist Jacket for fast and light mountain pursuits. The 3-layer Gore-Tex Active construction ensures lightweight, waterproof, and supremely breathable performance in the unpredictable weather found on high, and also features C-Knit Backer technology to keep you moving quickly in soft comfort. If you work up a sweat, the exposed, watertight two-way underarm vents release excess heat in a pinch with a design that won't ride the hem up when you reach over to unzip them. Your vision won't be hindered by the hood, what, with its helmet-compatible, laminated visor and two-way-adjustable design to provide good visibility in nasty conditions.
- Stay fast, light, and protected in the mountains with this shell
- Gore-Tex Active fabric offers waterproof, breathable protection
- C-Knit backer tech helps you move with agility in soft comfort
- Underarm zips keep water out while dumping excess heat in a pinch
- 2-way adjustable hood has laminated visor to keep rain out
- Watertight handwarmer pockets stay clear of your harness
- Hook-and-loop cuffs let you lock down your protection
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Item #PAT02XL
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2020
Awesome stylish jacket that retains a lot of heat!
January 5, 2020
After using this jacket I am thoroughly impressed. The weight and pack-ability of this jacket is unmatched. It held up as well as any other 3 layer jacket in full on storm conditions. It did not bleed through one bit. The only knock is that the side pockets would not fit skins bigger than 185 cm and 95 mm width. Oh and did I mention that the side vents are plenty large enough to allow for comfortable uphill travel in any condition besides a windless bluebird day.