Ascensionist GTX Jacket
When you're moving fast and light in the mountains, the Patagonia Ascensionist GTX Jacket keeps you mobile and protected from the elements. It is constructed with a Gore-Tex Active membrane to shed grams while still providing waterproof protection in rain showers. This membrane is enhanced with a Gore-Tex C-Knit backer to keep the jacket soft and supple for extra comfort as you climb, hike, or scramble your way to the summit. When you're harnessed in for a climb, the external pockets are comfortably accessible for easy access to your snacks, phone, or other small essentials. And when the ascent gets strenuous, underarm ventilation zippers allow you to quickly and easily dump excess heat so you can push on to the summit more comfortably.
- Fully featured weatherproof alpine shell for mountainous pursuits
- Light, breathable Gore-Tex Active sheds weight and blocks moisture
- Gore-Tex C-Knit backer keeps jacket soft and supple for comfort
- Minimal seams with narrow tape enhance mobility and keep water out
- Helmet-compatible hood allows high visibility in poor conditions
- External pockets are harness compatible for easy access to contents
- Underarm ventilation zippers dump excess heat on strenuous ascents
- Patagonia designs products with durable, eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT031M
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Active with Gore-Tex C-Knit (3-layer), [face fabric] 30D recycled nylon, DWR treatment
- minimal, narrow seam tape
- helmet-compatible, laminated visor
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 stretch
- underarms zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2020
Light and effective
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 115 lbs
This jacket is by far the lightest and most waterproof jacket I have ever rode in, I used to layer like no other with my other jacket but this jacket keeps me warm and dry with very few layers.
Mao Ting Ting
April 12, 2020
Hey ： I want to buy this jacket，But I am not sure about my size. I saw what you described: Size Bought: S Height: 5` 4" Weight: 115 lbs ，Do you fit in S? What type of clothes do you wear inside? I think your reply will be of great help to me. thank you very much! Looking forward to reply ~
December 30, 2019
Kept me dry!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I wore this over my puffy while I hit the slopes at Park City. Kept the wind out and kept me dry! Love this way more than the Torrentshell.