Welcome summer with open arms.
Slip it on for a concert in the park, wear it for gardening on a lazy summer afternoon, or take advice from the Women's Patagonia Amber Dawn Tank Dress and enjoy the colorful sunrise. Any way you wear it, organic cotton construction offers soft, breathable comfort and added spandex provides just enough stretch for picnicking before the show. A slit at the hem comes in handy if you're kneeling to tend to your veggies, and a playful underarm gusset provides a fit that's bra-friendly and unique.
- Tank-style sundress for warm summer escapes
- Jersey knit cotton creates a soft, breathable environment
- Under-the-arm gusset adds a fun, unique touch
- Slit at hem provides extra mobility
- Slim fit provides a flattering silhouette
- Item #PAT02BB
- Q & A
Perfect Sun Dress
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Extra Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 115lbs
This dress is absolutely amazing! I like how it falls mid-shin, making it a perfect midi sun dress. The dress is also very flattering. Also, the arm gusset really does add a fun touch to the dress. I am generally an XS for Patagonia and I found that this dress fits perfectly and is true to size.