Select a size:
Why We Like The Altvia Light Alpine Pant
A summer of traversing gullies in the Twin Peaks and sending routes in Lone Peak Cirque means a summer in Patagonia's Altvia Light Alpine Pant. When pushing our limits physically and mentally, the performance material gives us the moisture control and range of motion we need to stay focused on our mission.
- Breathable, stretchy climbing pant for alpine pursuits
- Performance fabric blends durability and freedom of movement
- Water-resistant material provides light protection in wet conditions
- Slim fit nixes the bulk to stay out of your way through the crux
- Patagonia leads the way in technical and eco-friendly apparel
- Item #PATZ9QU
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 86% recycled polyester (4.7oz), 14% four-way stretch woven spandex, PFC-free DWR finish
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.