Select Style & Size
Alpine Valley Skirt
- A simple skirt with stylish flow
- Cool, breathable fabric offers comfort in warm weather
- Ruffled hem adds natural movement to the skirt
- Drawcord at the waist provides an adjustable fit
- Item #PAT02R2
- 57% organic cotton, 43% Tencel lyocell, Fair Trade Certified sewn
- above knee
- Skirt Length
- [small] 19in
- elastic, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 11, 2020
Cute, comfortable, soft, and flouncy
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 100 lbs
This is a cute skirt, particularly with the flounce on the bottom. The material is very soft, light, and comfortable perfect for summer. I would say it runs true to size. I am 5 ' 100lbs, and ordered both the xs and the s. Both fit, but I thought the s looked better on me than the xs. Packs small, excellent for a day on the run where you are going to need to change later into something nicer like for dinner. Will fit in your handbag, tote, duffel and take up very little space. I got the reddish color version which is not a bright harsh red, but toned down.