Too many hot summer runs are spent waiting for that cooling blast of wind that won't come, but with the light and airy Patagonia Airchaser Shirt you'll be able to run fast enough to make your ownbreeze, and stay cool enough to not need it. It's made with a lightweight synthetic fabric that wicks moisture efficiently to keep you comfortable while you run, and features mesh panels on the shoulders and back for enhanced ventilation when you're working hard in warm conditions. This shirt's also got set-in sleeves with underarm gussets, enhancing your movement as you run and ensuring that you won't start to chafe when you're out on high-mileage days. Strategically-taped seams also help reduce chafing under pack or vest straps, giving you no reason not to bring along the gear you need for peak-bagging trail runs and ultra-long road runs that take you into the next zip code.
- Lightweight running top with breathability and easy movement
- Polyester fabric wicks moisture to keep you drier in hot weather
- Mesh shoulder and back panels provide cooling ventilation
- Underarm gussets free your arms up for an easier running motion
- Strategic seams won't chafe under a running pack or vest
- Reflective elements keep you visible in low-light road conditions
- Polygiene anti-odor technology prevents funk from building up
- Item #PAT02T9
- Q & A
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
Awesome shirt for running!