Ahnya Crop Pant
- Cropped version of a popular Patagonia pant for relaxing in comfort
- Cotton, fleece, and spandex construction is soft against your skin
- Multiple pockets rest your hands and accommodate small essentials
- Natural cotton drawcord helps provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Patagonia designs practical products using eco-conscious materials
- Item #PAT02QF
- Q & A
Perfect for shorties
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 132lbs
I'm short and worried the regular Ahnya pant would be too long. These are great. However, they do run big and I found the legs bagged out pretty bag after wearing; I wish I'd gone down a size. I find Patagonia pants sizing to be all over the map and typically go with a medium but lately have had to go down to a small. Not sure if this is by design or what. If you can find the right size, these are the pants you'll go to for relaxing. I also love that the waistband has spandex on the inner facing, which does help the waistband keep its shape.