Select a Size
Select a Color
3-In-1 Snowbelle Jacket
Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof and breathable shell year round or on warm spring days, as a shoulder season insulating layer, or as a warm combo for cold days spent lapping the lifts.
The durable H2No Performance Standard shell acts as a waterproof, breathable barrier against harsh winter conditions. Slick mesh lining keeps you warm, wicks away moisture, and glides over layers for a comfortable fit. The shell is loaded with a variety of features to compliment your on-mountain experience. An attached powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, and includes a webbing loop which connects to any Patagonia snow pants. Underarm zippers provide quick ventilation on long bump runs or warm, bluebird days, while a removable, helmet-compatible hood provides additional storm protection.
The versatile zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible, and insulated with 60g Thermogreen that stays warm even when whet. The jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric to match your mood. Wear the liner on its own on warmer, drier days, or zip it into the shell for combined protection.
- Get easy versatility on and off the mountain with this 3-in-1
- H2No shell offers waterproof protection for any day on the mountain
- Lightweight insulated liner zips out for a multi-season jacket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out on epic powder days
- Underarm vents allow cool air in after long runs in the trees
- Removable hood adjusts to fit tightly even over a helmet
- Plenty of pockets on the shell and liner give you tons of storage
- Item #PAT01X7
- [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2 layer) [face fabric] polyester, DWR finish (70% recycled polyester, 30% poyester) [zip-out liner] polyester, DWR finish
- 60g Thermogreen (90% recycled polyester, 10% polyester)
- fully sealed
- removable, adjustable, helmet compatible
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, [internal] 2 hand, 1 chest
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.1oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?